Tuesday, May 21, 2024

stretch - don't stress


"Stretch - Don't stress" Is what Sister Sabin wanted us to understand and try to input that into our lives. If you are obedient, keep your covenants, and love God you are going to be fine, so don't stress. 

And if you aren't, simply repent and start doing them, and keep on repenting over and over and over and over and over and over... You can't ever give up. That's the only thing. If you give up, then give up on giving up, and start back up again! If you throw your hands up in the air and say "this is impossible! This just can't be for me, maybe other people, it's not my thing" you're wrong. And that's the truth of the gospel. I mess up so many times it's not even funny. The amount of times I've needed serious repenting in my life is not what I would like, but it's better that I did, than give up.

So, as long as you don't give up you can do it. 


Elder Liam Wiscombe

Letter from his Oregon Salem full-time mission. May 20, 2024


No comments: